Friday, December 28, 2007

How I Plan to Get Rich in 2008

This is Bruce Davis, writing to welcome new readers to ST.A-MAIL. We’ve added a lot of addresses from Christmas Eve. I particularly appreciate those of you who wrote legibly. If you ever want off the list, please let us know.
*
If you have already received a copy of this today, I apologize. I tried sending this a half hour ago and received an error message, so will try again.
*
Many thanks to all who helped make Christmas Eve at St. Andrew’s a transcendent experience. For those interested in the attendance count, Mandy B. reports 546 at 3:00, 835 at 5:00 and 443 at 7:00 for a total of 1,827.
*
THIS SUNDAY
December 30, 2007
8:00, 9:15 & 10:45
Bruce Davis rings out the old year with HOW I PLAN TO GET RICH IN 2008.
*
JANUARY 6, 2008
8:00, 9:15 & 10:45
Bruce Davis & The Reckless Abandon Players ring in the new year with FIND YOUR GRAIL.
*
Our first PIZZA WITH THE PASTORS of 2008
Sunday evening, January 13, 5:00-7:00
This is an event designed for persons interested in membership at St. Andrew’s. Sign up at the Hospitality Desk in the Rotunda or e-mail Mandy B.
*
Ephesians 1:16-19
I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers. I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know him, so that, with the eyes of your heart enlightened, you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power for us who believe, according to the working of his great power. Ephesians 1:16-19
*
BRD